Wednesday, September 14, 2011

...Kirstie Alley

Kirstie Alley walked the runway at fashion week and turned heads with her shocking weight loss. This was a good shock though. She recently told Entertainment Tonight that she lost 100 pounds and now wears a size 4. She said, "I feel like I'm back in my element. I honestly didn't even realize what I looked like." At 60 years old she looks great! She credits Dancing with the Stars for her weight loss, but she also continued after the show was over. She added, "Before Dancing with the Stars, I bought these dresses from size 14 to 4. [They were] all the same dress, and I said, 'You know what I really want? I really wanna be in this dress in a 4!'" I am sure she will be ready to date again as well, or something like that. "This is what I think about sex. I think its fun to hookup every night for six months... Then it's time to move on!" I may not approve of her views on sex, but I do approve of her weight loss and that is why I am giving her 2 Digits Up.


No comments:

Post a Comment