Monday, January 3, 2011

...Zsa Zsa Gabor

Okay let me start with the good news, she is still alive. The bad news, she may have to have her leg amputated due to a deep lesion in her lower leg that has allowed gangrene to set in. She will be placed on very strong antibiotics for the next few days and if that does not work then she will lose her leg. Sadly, in a way, she does not know that she may lose her leg, no one has told her yet because they do not want to cause her anymore stress or a heart attack etc. She was told to check into the hospital before Christmas but she did not want to be in the hospital over the holidays. I am wondering how this happened? She may have lost millions due to the Madoff scheme, but she still has enough money to have nurses check on her. Hell besides that she has a husband and friends who could have seen that she was seriously injured! I am pointing my finger at them all, especially if she does lose her leg, which most likely will happen. On the other hand I could be wrong. We all, including her a little, thought she was going to die last month, but we were all wrong, yay us. I am giving this news a Digit Down. I am just not ready for her to go yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment