Tuesday, January 4, 2011

...Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift does not sell magazines. What do I mean? Put her on the cover and the magazine will not sell. I think that I know why... She is boring beyond belief. I watch things about her and I listen to her music, she is so boring. She hosted Saturday Night Live, it was boring. No matter what she or anyone else says, if it was not for Kanye's ego and interruption, she would just be "that girl" singing songs. She is a boring country artist and "pop" artist. On stage she is just a skinny girl with a guitar, a guitar that looks too large for her. Her posture is bad as well, I thought I would through that in there. She is pretty, but even her pretty is boring. Her hair is always the same. When she straighted it she looked much better, but she went back to her safe..boring look. Do you know who does sell magazines? Lady Gaga of course. I am over them both. One is genuinely boring and one started off beyond awesome, but her antics are becoming boring. I am giving Taylor Swift a Digit Down. It is 2011, stay country or get zesty chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment