Saturday, September 4, 2010

...Madonna

Madonna is my favorite singer hands down. Something about her music, her videos, her personality, her attitude, I just like it. She had made a fortune over her 26 year career and by the end of this decade if she were to have 3 great albums and 3 successful world tours there is no doubt in my mind that she would become a billionaire. Well this may happen even earlier than I thought. Apparently Las Vegas wants Madonna to perform and they are willing to pay her $1 billion dollars! They deal is being worked out but it is said that she would get a 5 year $1 billion dollar contract that would have her perform at a few glitzy Vegas hotels. Vegas wants her because they think she would help the city which has been suffering a couple of years due to the economy. I would definitely go see her, especially sense this would be a permanent location. Madonna has some of the best stage shows, her concerts tell a story that take you to a place of imagination. I hope this deal goes through and I hope I get to see her there. I am giving this news a Digit Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment